Avoiding air conditioning breakdowns is a major priority for all our customers. Experience also tells us that regular planned maintenance is essential to ensure efficient, trouble-free running of any air conditioning system. Also, being compliant with current Fgas legislation is imperative.
We offer planned, preventative maintenance packages for air conditioning and ventilation equipment coupled with Annual Refrigerant Leak Checking in accordance with current Fgas legislation. Periodic servicing and testing helps businesses comply with legislation and ensures the safety of their employees and premises.
We can tailor a service and maintenance package to fit your requirements.
Cutting back on maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to maintenance, such as repairing the system only when breakdowns occur, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use.
Discover how a Planned Air Conditioning Maintenance Service from Airtech UK can save you money.
A planned air conditioning maintenance contract from Airtech UK offers a range of benefits.
- All work is carried out by our friendly, in-house, fully qualified maintenance technicians.
- Maintenance visits are scheduled and agreed with you in advance – and of course we’re happy for you to change the time and date of the visit if necessary.
- We’ll save you money by carrying out maintenance only when necessary, depending on your environment and cooling requirements.
- You can choose from a range of maintenance service plans, including Pay-As-You-Go or Term Contracts to suit your equipment and your circumstances.
- We offer a complete, year round nationwide air conditioning maintenance service – especially useful if you operate from a number of sites.
- Every maintenance visit includes a free asset check and our office support team are able to arrange a quotation for any repairs they identify.